Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What color tack should i put on a sorrel pony?

Im goin to be usin him for rodeo. He is gonna be a barrel and cow horse. What color tack should i use? could u add a link? i dont rele want nylon but ill use it. like i have a $600 budjet for everything. headstall saddle boots saddle pad etc. Please help

What color tack should i put on a sorrel pony?
That really is personal choice. My choice would be to be more concerned about making sure I had as good quality as I could afford, and that everything fits me and my horse. I wanted to have a blue color scheme for my last horse, but found a great pad in a sale that was red, so had to change to red, it was to good a bargain to miss.





If you are able to though, I would probably choose a green.





EDIT


I'd love to see a picture, send it over
Reply:$600 is barely gonna buy you a decent saddle in my opinion. I would focus on that first above all else. A good fitting saddle is what makes a good, happy, and healthy horse.


No comments:

Post a Comment