Monday, November 16, 2009

Help word puzzle?

my first in in djinn but not in asif


my second's in end and beginning and friend


my third is in gilbert and graytail


my forth is in love but never in hate


my sixth is in evil and pesky elves


my seventh is in ben but not in sorrel


my eith is in raven and also in roc


my ninth is in vita but not in guinevere


my tenth is in manikin but not in twigleg


my eleventh is in dragons who fly by moonlight


my whole is a monster they all want to fight


thank you

Help word puzzle?
Your fifth is just missing.


"forth" and "eith" are misspelt.


Eleventh has too many letters to count.





Sparse rhymes had me hissing


For that's how I felt


Please fix the mistakes that I did recount.





[DJN][EN][GILRT][LOV]?[EVL]


[BN][R][TA][MANK][*]
Reply:haha thanks about my brother.


haha he's 14 %26amp; actually does have a six pack:p


No comments:

Post a Comment